ICICI Direct is a retail broking branch of the ICICI group: India's top financial services provider. It is a full-time stockbroking company with a presence in 87 locations across the country with more 200 offices serving over 20 lakh customers every day. It is the 2nd largest stock broking company in India succeeded by Zerodha Ltd. This retail trading and investment platform offers a wide range of services to invest in stocks and other financial instruments.
The online share trading platform provides a complete investing and trading solution via products like equity trading, derivative trading, mutual funds, bonds, IPOs, NCD, loans, Fixed deposits , insurance etc all in one platform.From complete financial goal based planning to intraday trading in the stock market, ICICI direct is a one-stop solution.
The USP of this firm is the 3-in-1 account service which includes ICICI bank account, trading account and Demat account for convenient and hassle-free transactions. Being a subsidiary of a patented financial services bank, it has a leverage over other stock brokers. The clients can login into icicidirect.com or just visit a ICICI bank for any queries or issues with their trade. It enhances a sense of trust and reliability among people.
Trading in both BSE and NSE, it offers 3 types of plans to its customers.
1. I-Secure Plan: This offers a fixed brokerage irrespective of your turnover value.
2. ICICI Direct Prepaid Brokerage Plan: In this, you pay a one-time upfront amount at discounted prices. There are 6 Prepaid plans offered by ICICI direct with an upfron fee starting from Rs.10000 only.
3. ICICI Direct Prime plan: An eATM or Equity ATM facility offers same day credit to trading account when you sell stocks. There are 3 types of Prime Plans where the yearly fee ranges between Rs.900 to Rs.9500.
All the plans are valid for 365 days. However, there is a minimum brokerage charge in I-Secure Plan i.e Rs. 35 per trade or 2.5% of trade value whichever is lesser. Whereas for the ICICI Prepaid and Prime Plan a minimum brokerage of Rs. 25 per trade or 2.5% of trade value whichever is lesser.
1. Browser based: ICICIDirect.com website is one of the most visited investment portals in India. It is a HTML based platform which works on both windows and MAC. It offers insights on real time trading as well as a section for financial learning courses.
2. ICICI Trade Racer: The broker offers Trade Racer, an installable trading terminal for regular traders. The desktop trading software is filled with a variety of tools for high-speed and volume trading. There are no installation charges for this terminal.
3. ICICI Direct Mobile Application: ICICI offers a direct mobile app for both android and IOS user to trade and invest on-the-go. It offers all products and service along with real-time updates and portfolio notifications.
Let's know how to Open an ICICI Direct Securities Ltd. Account?
You need to follow a small process for opening the ICICI Direct Securities Ltd. Account.
For trading with ICICI securities, you need to open 3 accounts i.e an ICICI bank account, trading account and Demat account. Users with am existing ICICI bank account can link the trading account with it. There are just 2 easy ways for opening an account.
Visit ICICI Direct.com and click on 'open account'. Fill an application form and they will reach out to you.
Call ICICI toll free or visit a nearby ICICI bank branch. Tell
|Demat Account Opening Charges||₹0|
|Trading Acc Opening Charges||₹975 (One-time)|
|Trading Account AMC||₹0|
|Demat Account AMC||₹700 per year|
|Plan Name||I-Secure Plan|
|Equity Options||₹95 per lot and Option (Intraday) ₹50 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.050% and Currency Futures(Intraday) ₹50|
|Currency Options||₹25 per lot and Currency Options (Intraday) ₹10 per lot|
|Plan Name||Prepaid Plan|
|Equity Delivery||0.09%\tto 0.25% (Based on Prepaid Plan Selected)|
|Equity Intraday||0.009% to 0.025% (Based on Prepaid Plan Selected)\t|
|Equity Futures||0.009% to 0.025% (Based on Prepaid Plan Selected)\t|
|Equity Options||₹10/lot to ₹35/lot (Based on Prepaid Plan Selected)|
|Commodity Options||Not Available|
|Plan Name||Prime Plan|
|Equity Delivery||0.15%\t to 0.25%\t|
|Equity Intraday||0.015% to 0.025%\t|
|Equity Futures||0.015% to 0.025%\t|
|Equity Options||₹20 to ₹35 per lot\t|
|Commodity Options||Not Available|
ICICI Direct is an award-winning stockbroker, an extended wing of the ICICI group. It is one of the popular broking firms in India which provides a broad spectrum of investment to the institutional and retail customers.
Their website ICICIdirect.com is the most frequently visited investment portal in India which offers a
ICICI Direct is the best rated online investment and retail trading platform. Basically it is a trading extension and retail investment of ICICI Securities, which is a part of the ICICI group. ICICI Securities offers online trading platform services to more than 20 lakhs customers through ICICI Direct.
ICICI Direct (ICICIDirect.com)
|Equity Intraday||Upto 25x|
|Equity Options||2x for shorting|