It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Yes Bank.With Inherited knowledge from its parent company of over 50 years of experience in banking, wealth management, and advisory, Yes Bank securities aimed to become a wealth manager and advisor for its banking clients all over India. They facilitate an in-house team of multi-asset specialists and advisors to direct the client while trading or investing.
Yes Bank had lengthened its arms to offer a complete range of financial products and services catering to the needs of an individual, corporate, and MSMEs. Being a full-service commercial bank it has a pan-India presence overall 28 states and 9 Union territories.
Yes Securities is a SEBI licensed investment advisor and a member of BSE, NSE, MCX, and NCDEX exchanges. Incorporated in 2013, with the claim of 'making investments as easy as booking a cab', Yes Securities provides interactive graphic stock health scores, advanced tools, and charts, and researched based advisory on their trading platform.
As far as products are concerned YSL have divided them into 3 businesses:
1. Wealth broking and Investment advice: It consists of broking in Equity, Derivatives, commodities, and currencies together with distribution services like IPO, Mutual Funds, Bonds, NCD, ETFs Etc. They have a separate branch for catering to NRI investors.
2. Investment banking: It takes care of any mergers or acquisitions, raising equity funds, capital market operations, and liquidity restructuring.
3. Merchant banking: It includes dealing in traditional Equity and debt products like IPO/FPO, Rights issue, NCDs, and personalized advisory products like the open offer, Buyback, Delisting, and ESOP/ESPS.
Let's catch up with what the stock broking firm provides to its customers.
Offers 3 in 1 account consisting of Savings Bank account, Demat account, and Trading account for ease and convenience of transactions. It has a specialized research team Appointed Relationship managers (RMs) geographically to help people in trading activities High offline presence for physical customer interaction Free trading account, Nil trading AMC (Annual Maintenance Charges), and free Demat account.
After the Yes Bank crisis, the stock broking firm also had an impact on its popularity. However, that's not our point of discussion here. If you wish to share your opinion, feel free to do so!
With a minimum brokerage of Rs.25 or 2.5% of trade, whichever is lower, It provides 2 types of plans to its users:
In this plan, you are charged the minimum percentage of 2.5 irrespective of the amount of trade. it is suitable for heavy investors that do not mind paying a small amount against making big profits.
the brokerage varies in this plan as if offers different charges or different monthly turnover slabs. The more the trade in this plan, the lesser is the brokerage charged. It is designed to motivate traders to trade more and save brokerage.
Some of the trading tools offered by this stock broker are:
The web-based platform enables easy online trading without having to install any additional software. It provides live updates of the market and professionally researched tips and advice to help a trader make better market-oriented decisions.
This is a mobile-based application that enables trade on-the-go. Available for Android, Apple, and Windows users, It facilitates trading in a variety of financial products. You can get real-time updates and notifications on your portfolio on the application.
There are two ways to Open an account with Yes Securities
1. Online: You can visit the Yes Securities website and click on \open an account. After filling up the required details and providing E- Documents, their representative will get in touch with you within 2 business days.
2. Offline: You can visit any Yes Bank branch and inquire about account opening. They do not charge any amount for account opening and annual maintenance. The call and trade facility is also available.
|Demat Account Opening Charges||₹0|
|Trading Acc Opening Charges||₹999|
|Trading Account AMC||₹0|
|Demat Account AMC||₹500|
|Plan Name||Invest Advantage Plan|
|Equity Futures||0.04% and Intraday - 0.02%|
|Equity Options||₹70 per lot, Intraday - ₹25 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.04% and Intraday - 0.02%|
|Currency Options||₹70 per lot, Intraday - ₹25 per lot|
|Plan Name||Invest Value Plan|
|Equity Futures||0.05%, Intraday - 0.02%|
|Equity Options||₹75 per lot, Intraday - ₹25 per lot|
|Currency Futures||0.05%, Intraday - 0.02%|
|Currency Options||₹75 per lot, Intraday - ₹25 per lot|