Sensibull is an online Options trading platform that provides various Analysis tools that can be used to have a better understanding of the Options as well as to create and deploy various Option Trading Strategies that can be used by Investors & traders to Speculate as well as Hedge their existing portfolio. The Option Chain is an important feature of Sensibull. It is discussed in detail below.
Sensibull is India’s First Option trading platform that allows its users to get access to many important trading tools for Options. Sensibull was founded with the vision of making the retail traders win against the Big Institutions.
Sensibull provides many features such as-
1. Strategies Engine- Here if you have a current analysis on a particular stock or Index then Sensibull helps you to choose the right Strategy for your target.
2. Options Comparison- If one is not certain about the strike price that they want to select then in Sensibull one can compare Options side by side and choose the one according to their needs.
3. Single Click Strategies Execution- Sensibull allows users to Implement multi-leg option strategies such as Iron Condor, Spreads & Butterfly strategies with just one click where all the Options gets executed simultaneously,
Apart from these, there are many great tools that Sensibull offers but one main highlight of Sensibull is its Option chain.
Sensibull Option chain provides an Enhanced form of the Option Chain analysis that can be interpreted by Option Traders and Investors to interpret to current Market Mood.
The Sensibull Option Chain has many advanced features, some of them are mentioned below-
All these features make Sensibull an ideal choice for traders because these parameters are quite important while making new positions or modifying existing positions. Let's understand the use of some of these features.
1. IV Percentile- the IV (Implied Volatility) is a parameter that decides the rate of change in the option prices. The change in IV is used by traders to decide whether to deploy Price Neutral strategies or Direction strategies. Sensibull shows the IV percentile in individual Strike prices of all expiries.
2. Change in IV Percentile- This feature is unique in Sensibul that tells the exact percentile change in the Open Interest and IV in a particular strike price in real-time. This decreases the work of a trader and analyst to calculate the percentile values of each strike price.
3. ATM IV- ATM or At The Money IV is the IV of the strike price in which the Underlying asset is being traded currently. This is a feature that is not provided by any other software. One has to manually check the IV of the Strike price that is presently ATM but Sensibull makes the job of monitoring the ATM IV very easy.
The Sensibull Option Chain looks very aesthetically pleasing. It is very easy to understand and the UI is very simple to read. The change in the OI is depicted in Red and Green bars which are very easy to read. A brief view of it is shown below-
Apart from the Options chain, there is another important tool that Sensibull provides that simplifies reading the Option Chain, That is the OI Analyzer.
It is a one-of-a-kind solution to decode the Option Chain. It has basically 3 parts-
All the above features discussed above make Sensibull a top pick for traders and investors who want a good and easy-to-use tool that fulfills all their requirements and gets the job done without any fuss. Sensibull is a very useful analysis tool that can be used to analyze the Option Chain and the Open Interest with various tools and parameters.
Yes, in Sensibull, you can get access to the Options Chain where you can get all the essential features such as 'IV', change in Open Interest % (OI), LTP of Call Options, and Put Options, and much more. The OI chart shows the total open interest in individual strike prices with the help of colored bars which makes it pretty easy to understand. To perform advanced OI analysis, you'll have to subscribe to any of the paid plans, available on the platform.
can i see option charts in option chain
can i see the options charts in option chain