Before investing straight away, it is essential to look at how the market is performing. It is what all the pro investors do. To check the market performance you need some tools, and TradingView is one of the best in the market.
This platform fetches data from across the globe and covers over ten lakh different stocks, securities, crypto, and even forex.
Features of TradingView
TradingView has gained the top position in the financial markets in terms of technical analysis and charts. For Indians, access to such a platform opens gates to financial success and a deep impact on the market. Here are some of the features that will amaze you:
- You can create more than 15 types of analysis charts including Renko, Point & Figure, and Kagi. All these charts are customizable according to your ease of understanding.
- In a single tab, you can design almost 8 charts and give them intervals, and symbols for better output.
- You will be given a global command search option.
- Once you start investing, it will give you a performance indicator based on your strategies and how you can improve them.
- It does not matter which device you use, you will get alerts every time there is a fluctuation in your favorite stocks.
- To allow the users to invent their strategies and share them with others, TradingView uses Pine Script.
- You can compare your favorite stocks based on any time interval, indicators, and even ratios. For example: comparing Tesla Inc., Apple Inc., and Lyft Inc. quarterly based on their revenues and net incomes.
- Beginners who find all this confusing, can check one heatmap with all the basic information and performance of all the global stocks.
TradingView will offer great insight to Indians, especially those who are just starting the investment journey.