As a part of the IIFL founders, 5paisa has proved to have a stronghold for its place amongst the country's stock brokers. Since its inception back in 2016, it didn't take much time to propel its stature as the 2nd largest discount broker which happened in 2018. All thanks to its features and the benefits it brought about through its Demat and trading accounts. The stock broker is listed in the NSE and BSE offering trade and investment opportunities for its users on all stock market segments.
Advantages of Opening Demat and Trading account with 5paisa
- Once the user opens a Demat account with the stock broker, its deeply integrated with their trading account making investments and trading operations simple.
- Any changes in the shares or stocks that you might have incurred in your Demat account are updated automatically without any delay.
- Another great benefit is that users can hold their mutual funds within their Demat account without the need for an extra account.
- After making a trade in the stock market, the dividends incurred can be deposited directly to the linked bank account.
- Users have the flexibility of transferring shares, whether online or offline.
- 5paisa has a robust trading platform that spans mobile phones, smartphones and even through their website.
- Deactivating your account is quite simple with no significant steps involved; everything is included in the Demat account and the user interface will guide you to your necessary operation execution.
- The broker offers a flat 20 rupees brokerage on all trades executed.
- Concentrating on the mobile application it offers, its far better than what the other stock brokers have to offer.
- Through the Demat account offered by 5paisa, users have the feasibility of investing in IPO, mutual funds, and insurance.
- There is no charge incurred in opening a Demat account and Trading account.
- The entire platform for trading is well built with a dedicated research team. The team offers useful tips in investments and research-orientated strategies for your trading purposes.
- The online discount stock broker is listed with the NSE and BSE, offering trading facilities in all stock market segments.
- Promoted by IIFL, the institution has well over two decades of non-banking experience, reflecting considerably on 5paisa.
- They offer a broad range of brokerage plans of account formats that spoils users for the elaborative choices they have for their Demat and trading accounts.
The discount broker never fails to impress with its benefits and easiness of executing trades. With its multiple brokerage plans and different accounts, there is something available for everyone. Trying out the stock broker will not disappoint. It's highly geared towards the interests of users and their ways of trading that looking into its own interests. no matter what 5paisa has to offer, everything is done in the best possible manner.